Tuesday, December 27, 2005

... Historical Matchmaker...



... If Time had no value... no dimension...


I would put the puzzle of the two most good-looking people in history together.

Good-looking and brilliant writers...



Their looks grow on you, like their letters...



~Frank Kafka~



And




~Virginia Woolf~

"I feel certain that I am going mad again: I feel we can't go through another of those terrible times. And I shan't recover this time. I begin to hear voices, and can't concentrate. So I am doing what seems the best thing to do. You have given me the greatest possible happiness... I can't fight it any longer, I know that I am spoiling your life, that without me you could work..."

(Suicide note: The Letters of Virginia Woolf, vol. VI, p. 481).

7 comments:

Majaz said...

BLAKH THOO.

I did NOT find that guy good looking.

I give you my apologies but even though Virginia Woolfe must've been quite a pill herself, she still deserves a handsomer guy than THAT.

As for Woolfe's looks, yeah, okay hi hain.

Lekin oufh.. kia hogaya hai, Miss Madnas... this must be a case of writing going to your head. You are so impressed with their writing you can't see clearly.

*waves hands in front of her face*

Hellooooo?!?! The guy looks like a MORON.

:P

I'm biased, whatever. Let's just see if other unbiased ones agree to you... ;)

Majaz said...

Aur is main naraz honay ki koi baat nahin hai.

I really DID think you had standards.

*shakes head regretfully*

Afsos toh mujhe horaha hai. Main ap ko bohat achay taste ka malik samajhti thi.. lekin ab...

*shakes head regretfully again*

Barooq said...

I know a better match :D

p.s
I am too sexy for my shirt, remember ?:D

Majaz said...

Ahh.. Mr. Variation isn't criticizing this time...

In a way that means he approves of your post..

Barooq said...

Hell no Majaz. They both look hideous .

Majaz said...

That still qualifies for a good enough match, Mr. Variation.

How very flippant of you to discard them so!!

Especially after Madnas' deep love for Kafka's looks, if not deeper for Woolfe ! ;)

Zombies ate my display name said...

I like both, and sartre too. But update your blog now.