Sunday, December 04, 2005

...Worn-outs...


I understand it now.

People just get tired.







The bell-boy complains he has too many people to attend to, students complain they don’t get enough days to prepare for the finals, boss complains she has too many responsibilities, lab assistant complains he is overqualified for this job, librarian complains (and for a while there, I was afraid he’d start crying) there are too-many-books-too-little-space.


...

Me, I am a terminal complainer.


An entire Monday morning of tire.
One of my closest friends said, once,

“Life is scandalizing”.


That, it is.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uff.....
such crude generalization.
Why can't you get rid of adages and aphorisms?

P.S
Thats dumber than I thought you can be :@

Talha Masood said...

forget badars shit
.
.
.
it was wonderful!

Anonymous said...

yeah forget mine, remember his... It smells of cheries...

P.S
Aint people supposed to comment on the post you posted? Or the comments somebody does...
Funny how ethical of all forget about the ethics...

Madnas said...

We're all just tired.
And kidding, I am sure.

Talha Masood said...

not just tired

sick and tired!